Server Status Checker
Enter up to 100 URLs (Each URL must be on separate line)
Server Status Checker tool is an online free tool developed by SEO Tools Box. This tool give perfect and exect accurate value to the respondents. Its very easy in use. Simple copy any URL and paste it in the text box or copy upto 100 URLs and paste it in the given text box and then click on the submit button. The tool will give you complete report about the website down time. The tool will also tell you about these server status errors like 200, 301, 302, 307, 401, 403, 404, 410, and 500. Server Status errors are explained bellow.
- 200: its means your site is good in status and running properly.
- 300: The meaning of 300 is your urls are permanently move to another domain and its sub domains must rediract to the another domain.
- 302: Its means your site temperorly redirect to another domain.
- 307: Similar to 302 Rediraction.
- 401: Unathorize access.
- 403: Forbidden content. Its means the server will not show the content until you take permission to the content.
- 404: This type of error means that the link is not found. Its dimage your SEO. You must to remove such a links.
- 410: Similar to 404.
- 500: Internal Server Error.
Top Tools: Webpage Screen Resolution Simulator Page Size Checker Reverse IP Domain Checker Blacklist Lookup